woensdag 15 juni 2011

Rift "news"!

So as I've told in a previous post, I'm going to start Rifting and decided today would be a nice day after getting a new computer so I'm just done setting up the computer and I'm waiting untill the game is installed and updated... god I really do hate steam because it takes so damn long to download all of my games..!

I've decided to make a Warrior with the Champion as main soul, heared it's alot like a arms warrior in WoW so should be nice to level with!

Anyway expect some rift posts incoming!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Rift looks pretty good, heard it gets quite boring at max level though :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. im so lost. i still havnt even played WoW on my cruddy computer haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. now, I've just gotta figure out what rifting means. Ahhh... wikipedia here I come.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. rifting is kind of like an instant in WoW. i have a champion summoner riftblade. I think that riftblade is kind of lame but my dps is crazy. and my pets can tank for me most of the time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Meh, i really didn't enjoy rift, at all

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I enjoyed rift. I got burned out on it though. I leveled a rogue and cleric at the same time then stopped at 25. Warriors are fun but I particularly enjoyed my mage.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen